We were disappointed not to be able to travel to Queensland for Craft Alive in Townsville and Cairns due to travel restrictions and COVID-19 lockdowns in SE Queensland and Melbourne. Unfortunately, both shows have both been postponed.
I was to be the feature Artist at both shows and had planned to teach six classes and hold two chat/demo sessions. We had the car packed for over a week waiting to get the green light to leave home, but, alas, it wasn't to be. We are hoping that we will be able to make it when the shows are rescheduled.
We decided to film some segments on Facebook Live to share some of the products we would have had on the stand, there is also a new category in the online store
called Craft Alive Show Stand where you can see the products in one place. We still have some products to load, so if you can't find what you would like, please contact us. We can also process sales over the phone if you are not a fan of online shopping.
Row 1 1. Angelica the Angel Fish pattern by Pattern Poole Designs
2. Free motion doodles Sampler pattern & Fabric kit by Angela Bradbury
3. Pick & Mix ruler and pattern system by Claire Turpin Designs
Row 2. 4. Spool for Love Pattern and fabric kit by Tula Pink features Homemade fabric by Tula Pink
5. Diamonds and Grey Pattern by Zen Chic features Dance in Paris fabric
6. Butterfly Cross Body Bag pattern by Nikki Tervo Designs
Row 3. 7. Billie the Blue Whale and Angelica the Angel Fish pattern by Pattern Poole, fabric kit curated by Sew Bright Alpine Quilting features Dit Dot Evolution fabric, Zanzibar fabric, Ayu batik fabric.
8. Coral Reef quilt pattern by Quiltworx, fabric kit curated by Sew Bright ALpine Quilting features Ayu batik, Maywood Ombre fabric, Adelaide Pearl fabric
9. Posh Blossoms pattern by Sew Kind of Wonderful, fabric kit curated by Sew Bright Alpine Quilting. Requires Quick Curve Ruler by sew Kind of Wonderful for construction.